ws-i-ms message

Subject: TC Charter for OASIS WS-I Maintenance TC

WS-I Member Section:

As discussed on the call yesterday, we have to decide what direction to proceed. The two alternatives are:

-          Approve the TC (Charter attached) and move forward with maintenance and (potential) PAS submissions,

-          Remain at status quo, wait for a stimulus and then decide what to do.

Hence, as we discussed yesterday, attached is the proposed TC Charter and this email represents a request to vote as follows:

Yes – Approve the TC Charter.

No – Do not approve the TC Charter and remain at status quo (or propose a different TC)

(of course you may abstain).

The Vote will be open from Today until COB Friday 16th March, 2012 (17:00 Pacific) at which time I will summarize and announce the results.

Best Regards,
Joel

p.s. Just a reminder that we will have an OASIS WS-I MS meeting on Tuesday, 3 April at 12:00 Eastern (9:00 Pacific)

HP Circle No Bkgrbd

Joel J. Fleck, II
Senior Standards Architect

Global Technology Program