ws-i-ms message

Subject: Re: [ws-i-ms] Re: WS-I Reliable Secure Profile 1.0 document is broken

Long long time ago, when I was one of the editors. We had a 'status' (with values like 'BdAD', 'WGAD', 'Final') in the XML source. The associated stylesheet used to do the magic wrt generating the right front page, boilerplate, links etc. Perhaps this is now not very relevant. But if it is, it may help whoever is fixing the problem.

Alternatively, the right solution IMHO is to make all TOC links relative links.

-Anish