ws-i-ms message

Subject: WS-I Member Section Steering Committee Elections

Scott:

At today’s member section meeting, we discussed the issue of election to the WS-I Member Section Steering Committee. The conclusion of the MS SC was that we should proceed with elections to replace those members whose term was one year (Steve Holbrook, Mike DeNicola, Girish Juneja and Micah Hainline). The SC decided that on a nomination period open from now until our next SC meeting (29 May, 2012). Could you set up the official nominations? The elections will be held subsequent to the nomination period.

Thanks!!

Joel

HP Circle No Bkgrbd

Joel J. Fleck, II