ws-i-ms message

Subject: Steering Committee Candidate Mike DeNicola

The following was submitted by candidate DeNicola.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael DeNicola <MDeNicola@us.fujitsu.com>
Date: Wed, May 30, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Subject: Nomination of WS-I Steering Committee
To: "nominations@oasis-open.org" <nominations@oasis-open.org>
Cc: Scott McGrath <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org>, SHIMAMURA Makiko
<maki.shimamura@jp.fujitsu.com>

1. I accept the nomination for the WS-I Steering Committee;

2. I confirm my ability to meet the commitments of the position

 including but not limited to:

~ Participate in 3-4 hours per month in meetings ~ Prepare and review

 related documents ~ Participate actively in marketing and outreach for

 the WS-I MS

 ~ Represent the Member Section at relevant meetings and

 events

3. I was on the Board of Directors of WS-I throughout its existence
and have been on the WS-I Steering

Committee since Ws-I became a part of OASIS. My current activity on
the WS-I Steering Committee is an indication of my continued interest
in WS-I.

4. Fujitsu is a participant in the WS-I Member Section.

Mike DeNicola

Mike DeNicola

Director, Industry Relations

Fujitsu America, Inc.

1250 East Arques Avenue

Sunnyvale, CA  94085

Mobile:    (408) 829-9958

E-mail:    mdenicola@us.fujitsu.com

Web:       http://us.fujitsu.com/solutions

This e-mail and any attached files are only for the use of its
intended recipient(s). Its contents are confidential and may be
privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been
intercepted and amended or that it is virus free. If you have received
this e-mail and are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of this e-mail and any
attachments.

--
Scott McGrath
COO