ws-i-ms message

Subject: Steering Committee Candidate Micah Hainline

The following was submitted by candidate Hainline

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Micah Hainline <micah.hainline@asolutions.com>
Date: Tue, May 15, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Subject: [Nominations] WS-I Steering Committee nomination: Micah Hainline
To: nominations@oasis-open.org

I would like to nominate myself for my current seat on the WS-I
Steering Committee.

The following is the text to include about experience with WS-I:

"I have been a member of the WS-I member section since it was started,
and for several years before I worked in the WS-I Basic Profile
technical committee to create both the BP 1.2 and 2.0 specifications
as well as the testing tools.  During my time on the Steering
Committee I have been an active participant and am currently the chair
of an ad-hoc subcommittee.  If elected I will continue to focus on
ensuring that the profiles and testing tools are available to be used
in as permissive a manner as possible."

Thanks

Micah Hainline
micah.hainline@asolutions.com