ws-i-ms message

Subject: RE: [ws-i-sc] Steering Committee election results and next steps

Doug,

The standard meeting time for the WS-I Steering Committee is 9:00am PT on the last Tuesday of every month.

As for the OASIS calendar, Joel will have to do that.

Regards,

Mike

Mike DeNicola

Director, Industry Relations

Fujitsu America, Inc.

1250 East Arques Avenue

Sunnyvale, CA  94085

Mobile:    (408) 829-9958

E-mail:    mdenicola@us.fujitsu.com

Web:       http://us.fujitsu.com/solutions

This e-mail and any attached files are only for the use of its intended recipient(s). Its contents are confidential and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus free. If you have received this e-mail and are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments.