ws-i-ms message

Subject: Requirements to declare WS-I Basic Profile compliant

Hi all, I am looking at what we need to do to make our webservice project jbossws to be WS-I Basic Profile1.2/2.0 compliant.
From the Basic Profile testing tools and scenario document, I didn't find the info describes what needs to do for declaring a webservice stack/implementation
is WS-I Basic Profile compliant. Can you please  point me the link if there is any page talk about this?  I assume we need to implement
the service endpoint and client side in our webservice implementation for each test scenario and get all assertions passed,
do we also need to pass some inter-op tests with MS or IBM's implementation before declare WS-I Basic Profile compliant?
Thanks in advance .

Jim