ws-i-ms message

Subject: Re: [ws-i-sc] Requirements to declare WS-I Basic Profile compliant

On Aug 06, 2012, at 6:52 AM, Doug Davis wrote:

> I believe all you need to do is make sure the assertions pass.  Testing against other implementations is not required.

Actually, its not just the assertions, its the Rxxx requirements that your web service needs to comply with.
  The assertions are there as an aid to testing.
  Passing the tests is necessary not sufficient condition and are simply an aid to testing compliance.

  there is no certification or anything like that. Its between you and your customers.

cheers,
  jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Sr. Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware 				+1(650)506-1975