ws-i-ms message

Subject: Today's WS-I MS SC Meeting

Gentlemen:

Apologies for the late notice, but my presence has been requested at an internal high level meeting today at guess what time – you got it right during our scheduled MS SC meeting. I could open the conference bridge, but would be unable to participate in  (or lead) the meeting.  Right now, there are 4 things that are one the agenda:

1). Update on Ad Hoc on IPR for Test tools (Micah, et al),

2). Update on TC (Mike D) – I don’t think there is much here as the initial organizing meeting won’t take place until next week

3). Update on Trademark registration in EU – all done, I have received confirmation from Scott (and from the attorney’s in Germany that the fee has been paid).

4). Meeting in September (see below)

So, as I see it, we can either postpone (next meeting is going to be problematic as a few of us – myself included will be at a JTC1 SC38 meeting in Stockholm, so we will have to move the date from the last Tuesday), or I can open the bridge and someone else could lead the call. If  I don’t hear, I will open the bridge and leave you on your own J.

Cheers,

Joel

HP Circle No Bkgrbd

Joel J. Fleck, II