ws-i-ms message

Subject: [ws-i-ms] 25 sep 2012 WS-I MS SC Meeting "notes"

Hi,
   Today's call was never enabled by joel.

  Doug, Gershon, and i chatted in the chat room and didn't see any point of switching to my bridge since we weren't going to be quorate.

   There didn't seem to be anything pressing on which to take immediate action, though at some point we really should vote on having the TC affiliate with the member section.

  The next call is scheduled for oct 30, so prepare for a scary meeting. :-)

cheers,
  jeff
--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Sr. Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware 				+1(650)506-1975