ws-i-ms message

Subject: RE: [board-finance] Meeting Reminder - October 26 0800PDT

Gershon/Jeff,

No I have not heard anything regarding the regularly scheduled WS-I Steering Committee Meeting on Tuesday, October 30, at 9:00am PDT. I have not even heard anything as to why the September meeting was not held or cancelled.

It’s possible that HP has Joel so busy that he cannot hold or attend a WS-I Steering Committee teleconference. That being the case, Jeff, will you conduct the scheduled teleconference next week?

If so, please send everyone the call-in data.

Here are some suggestions for the Agenda:

1)      The WS-BRSP Technical Committee is still waiting for the Steering Committee to act on their request that it become a part of the WS-I Member Section.

2)      Begin planning the next Steering Committee election.

3)      Confirm the dates for the WS-I Steering Committee meetings in November and December 2012

Mike

Mike DeNicola

Director, Industry Relations

Fujitsu America, Inc.

1250 East Arques Avenue

Sunnyvale, CA  94085

Mobile:    (408) 829-9958

E-mail:    mdenicola@us.fujitsu.com

Web:       http://us.fujitsu.com/solutions

This e-mail and any attached files are only for the use of its intended recipient(s). Its contents are confidential and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus free. If you have received this e-mail and are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments.