ws-i-ms message

Subject: RE: [ws-i-ms] Re WSI Steering Committee Meeting - October 30 0900PDT

It is now 3pm PDT Monday afternoon. To my knowledge Joes has not sent out an email regarding the WS-I Steering Committee Meeting tomorrow morning; 9:00am PDT, October 30.

Jeff has offered to host the meeting, but he is in Europe.

I am willing to host the meeting. Scott and anyone on the Steering Committee who is able to, should use the following call-in data at 9am PDT Tuesday morning and we will discuss what we can and cannot do.

Toll free: 1-877-995-3314
US Toll/International: 1-210-339-1806
Guest Code: 9589308

Chat Room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/WS-I

Mike
Mike DeNicola
Director, Industry Relations

Fujitsu America, Inc.
1250 East Arques Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA  94085

Mobile:    (408) 829-9958
E-mail:    mdenicola@us.fujitsu.com
Web:       http://us.fujitsu.com/solutions

This e-mail and any attached files are only for the use of its intended recipient(s). Its contents are confidential and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus free. If you have received this e-mail and are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments.