ws-i-ms message

Subject: Logistics/Agenda: WSI Steering Committee Meeting - October 30 0900PDT

hi,
   We can use my bridge (If i can't dial in, Gil will set up the call). I've pretty much copied in MikeD's suggested agenda.

+1 866-682-4770
+1 408-774-4073
0800-694-8154 (UK toll free)
+44 208 118-1001
+44 844 493-6817
800-819-5024 (CN toll free)
+86 400 670-0514

conf id/security code 9238410#654321#

Draft Agenda:

Roll call/scribe

Agenda Review

Minutes approval

 The WS-BRSP Technical Committee is still waiting for the Steering Committee to act on their request that it become a part of the WS-I Member Section.

 Discuss planning the next Steering Committee election. (I think the member section admin is responsible.)

 Confirm the dates for the WS-I Steering Committee meetings in November and December 2012

On Oct 29, 2012, at 3:26 PM, Michael DeNicola wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> I wasn't sure if you were traveling today and couldn't set the call up. I'm perfectly happy to have you or Gil arrange the call. (I copied Jacques Durand and Tom Rutt on my email because we all use the same teleconference facility and I don't know if I was stepping on a call they had setup. So having you do it will avoid any possible confusion within Fujitsu.)
>
> I'll look for your email with the call-in data.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
>
> Mike DeNicola
> Director, Industry Relations
>
> Fujitsu America, Inc.
> 1250 East Arques Avenue
> Sunnyvale, CA  94085
>
> Mobile:    (408) 829-9958
> E-mail:    mdenicola@us.fujitsu.com
> Web:       http://us.fujitsu.com/solutions
>
> This e-mail and any attached files are only for the use of its intended recipient(s). Its contents are confidential and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus free. If you have received this e-mail and are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments.

>>> 2)      Begin planning the next Steering Committee election.