ws-i-ms message

Subject: RE: [ws-i-ms] November 27 Teleconference

Since the last Tuesday of December is December 25, I presume we will not have a teleconference then.

Has any date been set for the next WS-I Steering Committee teleconference? If so, when will it be?

I notice that the nomination period for elections to the Steering Committee has been extended until December 28. That means the balloting will take place in January instead of December 12-28. It would be appropriate to hold our Steering Committee meeting after the voting is completed.

Scott, do you have a new schedule for the balloting?

Mike

Mike DeNicola

Director, Industry Relations

Fujitsu America, Inc.

1250 East Arques Avenue

Sunnyvale, CA  94085

Mobile:    (408) 829-9958

E-mail:    mdenicola@us.fujitsu.com

Web:       http://us.fujitsu.com/solutions

This e-mail and any attached files are only for the use of its intended recipient(s). Its contents are confidential and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus free. If you have received this e-mail and are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments.