ws-i-ms message

Subject: RE: [ws-i-ms] Re: WS-I Steering Committee election Results and Next Steps

All,

Yes indeed, I will be hosting the call per the details in the following stream:

Time: 12:00 pm EST (09:00 PST)
Toll Free: +1 877.675.4345
Toll: +1 964.1607
PIN: 5758129

Agenda:
Validate election of new SC members
Elect new officers
SC size (we are short one member)
AOB

Joel

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad
________________________________
On Jan 21, 2013 14:35, Michael DeNicola <MDeNicola@us.fujitsu.com> wrote:
Thanks, Jeff, for providing the call-in data that Joel used when he conducted the teleconferences.

Joel, will you be hosting the teleconference on Tuesday, January 29, at 9:00am PT?

In addition to the question of the Steering Committee size, we should elect Steering Committee officers at that meeting.

Mike
Mike DeNicola
Director, Industry Relations

Fujitsu America, Inc.
1250 East Arques Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA  94085

Mobile:    (408) 829-9958
E-mail:    mdenicola@us.fujitsu.com
Web:       http://us.fujitsu.com/solutions

This e-mail and any attached files are only for the use of its intended recipient(s). Its contents are confidential and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus free. If you have received this e-mail and are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments.