ws-i-ms message

Subject: Meeting Reminder

Just a reminder that we have a WS-I Member Section Steering Committee teleconference next Friday, November 7, from 8:30am 9:30am PST.

This will be first meeting after the recent Steering Committee elections, so we will elect new WS-I SC officers at this meeting.

Call-in data:

Toll free: 1-877-995-3314

US Toll/International: 1-210-339-1806

Guest Code: 9589308

Chat Room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/WS-I

Agenda

1. Additions/Changes to Agenda

2. Approve minutes of September 8 meeting

3. OASIS WS-I MS Steering Committee Election Results – Scott McGrath

4.WS-I MS Steering Committee Officer Elections

5. Update on BRSP-WG - Jacques Durand

6. WS-I website update - Gershon Janssen

7. Set date for next meeting

Mike

Mike DeNicola

Director, Industry Relations

Fujitsu America, Inc.

1250 East Arques Avenue

Sunnyvale, CA  94085

Mobile:    (408) 829-9958

E-mail:    mdenicola@us.fujitsu.com

Web:       http://us.fujitsu.com/solutions

This e-mail and any attached files are only for the use of its intended recipient(s). Its contents are confidential and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus free. If you have received this e-mail and are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments.