ws-i-ms message

Subject: WS-I SC Nomination

I nominate myself as a candidate to one of the open seats in the WS-I Steering Committee during the upcoming election cycle. I confirm my availability to attend to the Steering Committee activities. I have been a long standing member of the WS-I Steering Committee and I have also been involved over the years in the WS-I related work including as a Chair of the WS-I Basic Profile WG. Please ready my bio for more information about my work.

Thank you,

Ram Jeyaraman