ws-i-ms message

Subject: WS-I SC candidate Janssen

Congratulations Gershon,

You've fulfilled all requirements  to be considered a candidate for reelection to the WS-I Member Section Steering Committee.

you describe your interest and qualification for service as:

In the most recent years, I have been working as an independent consultant and architect. I work predominantly on large-scale projects, designing and building complex information technology architectures focusing on SOA, Cloud and Identity. From my project involvements, I have broad experience with web services interoperability aspects: from design and test to production use, as well as practical experience with organizational adoption of WS-I profiles.

I have good understanding of the OASIS Policies, Procedures and Processes, and believe I can help in progressing the work of the WS-I community within OASIS when serving on the Steering Committee.

Thanks for your interest in continued service to the WS-I Member Section

--
Scott McGrath
COO

Tel +1 781-425-5073 x202