ws-i-ms message

Subject: Meeting Cancellation

I don’t think we have sufficient new material to hold the OASIS WS-I Member Section Steering Committee teleconference meeting scheduled for this Thursday, September 1, at 8:30 PDT, so I am cancelling the meeting!

I haven’t heard back from many of the WS-I Member Section members regarding my survey on SHA 256 and the new Profiles. Also, the WS-I logo Trademark has not been renewed yet.

And Gershon is now OASIS President and OASIS Board Chair, so he probably hasn’t had time to resolve any of our website matters.

I’ll set a date for our next OASIS WS-I Member Section Steering Committee teleconference meeting after the elections are completed for the Steering Committee. Please get your nomination in before the September 15 deadline.

Regards,

Mike

Mike DeNicola

Director, Industry Relations

Fujitsu America, Inc.

1250 East Arques Avenue

Sunnyvale, CA  94085

Mobile:    (408) 829-9958

E-mail:    mdenicola@us.fujitsu.com

Web:       http://us.fujitsu.com/solutions

This e-mail and any attached files are only for the use of its intended recipient(s). Its contents are confidential and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus free. If you have received this e-mail and are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments.