ws-i-ms message

Subject: Re: [ws-i-ms] Steering Committee Nominations and Elections

I accept the nomination.

--Anish

On 9/1/16 9:24 AM, Yendluri, Prasad wrote:
I here with nominate, all following Steering Committee Members with
terms expiring,  for another term on the Steering committee:

Joel 	Fleck II 	Hewlett-Packard 	September 2016
Anish 	Karmarkar 	Oracle 	September 2016
Prasad 	Yendluri 	Software AG, Inc.

I also accept my own (Prasad Yendluri's) nomination for the same.

Thanks,

Prasad Yendluri

Software AG