ws-i-ms message

Subject: WS-I SC nomination

Hi,

I would like to put myself forward as a candidate for the Steering Committee of the WS-I Member Section for the upcoming Election.

As a nominee I:

(1) state to accept the nomination.

(2) confirm my ability to meet the commitments of the position, such as participation in regular teleconference meetings, promotion of the Member Section work, participation in event planning, put effort in documents preparation and review, and other time commitments.

(3) statement:

In the most recent years, I have been working as an independent consultant and architect. I work predominantly on large-scale projects, designing and building complex information technology architectures with strong elements of SOA, Cloud and Identity. From my project involvements, I have broad experience with web services interoperability aspects: from design and test to production use, as well as practical experience with organizational adoption of WS-I profiles.

I have good understanding of the OASIS Policies, Procedures and Processes, and believe I can support the work of the WS-I community within OASIS when serving on the Steering Committee.

(4) am member of the WS-I Member Section.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen