ws-i-ms message

Subject: RE: Draft Press Release

Carol,

Thanks for the updated release. It looks good to me.

I think we can name several companies in the quote; probably the four companies that are on the Steering Committee.

I’ll talk to the Steering Committee members tomorrow morning about that.

Laurent has more clout than me, so it might be better to have the quote come from him. Another thought is Gershon. He is Chair of OASIS and Secretary of the SC. He is also on the BRSP TC.

As for company quotes, I’ll see what the SC members have to say tomorrow. They are the only companies that I would include quotes from, so I don’t think it will be necessary to you to get them.

Regards,

Mike

From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2017 3:39 PM
To: DeNicola, Michael <MDeNicola@us.fujitsu.com>
Cc: ws-i-ms@lists.oasis-open.org; Durand, Jacques <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com>; Scott McGrath <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org>

Mike,

Great work on the draft!

I've marked up a few suggestions in the attached. Basically, I'd like to say "successfully completed" rather than "closed".

I'd also like to add a quote on behalf of the group as a second paragraph. That can be from you as chair of the StC or Laurent. I drafted something off the top of my head, but we can replace with more appropriate words.

Do you want me to ask the WS-I Sponsors for company quotes?

Carol