ws-rx-chair message

Subject: RE: OASIS Member TC Participation Request

Thank you for the personal email.

I think the TC site names me as Chair since I am effectively carrying
out that role as Convener until the chairs are elected at the first F2F
meeting.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com

WS-
> RX TC
> (not as its chair, as the TC site erroneously assigns) to let you know
(in
> my
> capacity of Sun Microsystem's primary voting representative to OASIS)
that
> the
> following Sun employees are authorized to participate in the Web
Services
> Reliable Exchange TC as Members of such:
>
> a) Doug Bunting
> b) Ram Jeyaraman
>
> Thanks!
>
> On 05/03/2005 08:56 PM, workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org wrote:
> > Doug Bunting of Sun Microsystems* has requested to join the OASIS
Web
> Services Reliable Exchange TC Technical Committee as a Member, and is
> recorded as a "Prospective Member".  This process will be completed
when
> the TC chair (copied here) advances the requester to "Member" status.
If
Process,http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php.

eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
> Corporate Standards            |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616
(internal
> x31442)
> Sun Microsystems Inc.          |         W3C AC Rep / W3C AB / OASIS
BoD