ws-rx-chair message

Subject: RE: [ws-rx-chair] RE: OASIS Member TC Participation Notice

Hi Chris,

I don't see that an approval is in order in this case.

The email to which you responded was generated by OASIS mailer when I
changed your WS-RX TC membership status from "Voting Member" to "Member"
(since you missed the last two calls on 10/20 and 10/27).

Jamie, the boiler plate email sent by OASIS mailer upon membership
status change does not provide any context and could be confusing.

Thanks,
Sanjay
WS-RX TC Co-Chair