ws-rx-chair message

Subject: RE: [ws-rx-chair] RE: OASIS Member TC Participation Notice

Hi Duane,

I don't see that an approval is in order in this case.

The email to which you responded was generated by OASIS mailer when I
changed Charlton's WS-RX TC membership status from "Voting Member" to
"Member" (since he missed the last two calls on 11/03 and 11/10).

Jamie, the boiler plate email sent by OASIS mailer upon membership
status change does not provide any context and could be confusing.

Thanks,
Sanjay
WS-RX TC Co-Chair