Subject: RE: Pending issue list... pending

Hi Marc,

An email report should be fine. Were you planning to use the standard issue format for the email report as well?

Thanks,
Sanjay

From: Marc Goodner [mailto:mgoodner@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, Jul 20, 2005 10:29 AM
To: Patil, Sanjay; pzf@uk.ibm.com
Cc: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org; tom@coastin.com
Subject: Pending issue list... pending

Hey guys, I am working on collecting the issues posted since the last call. I’ll get that out today but it probably won’t be until later this afternoon as I have meetings this morning. I’ll try to keep doing this the day prior to each call. I was toying with the idea of posting it to the document store but that seems like to much work, I’m going to stick with just an email report unless I hear that people think posting it to the site would be preferable. Regards, Marc g