Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] FW: [ws-rx] Proposed list of issues for discussion on the 7/28 conf-call

I have received some minor feedback on a couple of issues, but I don't
know if I could say we have reached consensus. My general feeling is
that people don't really care about these issues, so I think we should
just proceed with the proposals with a few ammendments.

i015: Need "artifactName" values for WS-RM and WS-RM Policy documents. I
sent email to 'oasis-member-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org' in an attempt
to clarify what this value should look like, but have received no
response. Need to change the "productVersion" value to something that
can indicate minor versions (i.e. "1.0").

i016: Need to change the identifiers to reflect the above change:

wsreliablemessaging-1.0-spec-wd-01.*
wsrmpolicy-1.0-spec-wd-01.*

i017: URL values need to be co-ordinated with Jamie, Scott, et. al.

- g