Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] cvs

We decided on OpenOffice.

WRT to cvs, it really depends on how long the CVS setup is going to
take. For now I agree with you that just passing things around is fine.
But if the CVS setup takes too long then we should consider sourceforge.
Is it possible to make the files/versions visible to members only in
sourceforge?

-Anish