Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] FW: Issue list not accessible

Sanjay, where did that link without the name of the TC in it come from?
It seems like that is the one that gives IE trouble.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patil, Sanjay [mailto:sanjay.patil@sap.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 8:09 AM
To: Anish Karmarkar; Marc Goodner
Cc: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org; James Bryce Clark

It seems that the number in the URL (e.g. 13758) is the index for the
document and the server pretty much ignores rest everything in the
<path> component. For example, you can substitute ws-rx with any other
valid TC abbreviation (e.g. wsn) and the link still works!

Well, as long as the link works in at least one way I am happy for now!
We should still bring this to the attention of OASIS staff though
(copied Jamie on this email).

Thanks,
Sanjay