Subject: New version of WSRM doc with minor ed fixes

Editors,

I went through the WSRM document and came across a bunch of stuff that I
divided into three categories (see below). This was done to identify and
raise issues now rather than towards the end (when we are ready to ship
and don't have time to fix it) -- for those who were on WS-I Basic
Profile WG, you will know what I'm talking about ;-)

1) Ed stuff with trivial fixes -- these are trivial errors that I found
and fixed. The attached doc includes these fixes (with change tracking
turned on).
2) Ed stuff with non-trivial fixes -- these are ed issues, which may
need some discussion amongst the editors. I'll send them in a subsequent
email.
3) Issues that need to be raised on the TC ML. I'll send those to the TC
list.

Please let me know if anyone disagrees with the changes that I've made.

Rather than listing the changes here, it is quite easy to get a list
from the attached document. The nature of the changes include things
like removal of the old copyright notice, font changes to make things
consistent, fixes for minor ed. oversight/errors, inclusion of forward
references, adding the 'wsrm:' prefix to the XML elements, changing
'fabricam123.com to 'example.com' etc.

I'm not sure what sort of editorial leeway the TC has granted us, I'm
going to assume none, till explicitly authorized by the TC. If/once we
agree on the changes we can upload the doc to the TC site and get
approval from the TC.

Comments?

-Anish
--