Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] New version of WSRM doc with minor ed fixes

Gilbert Pilz wrote:
> W/regards to the addition of the "wsrm:" qualifier when an element name
> is mentioned in the text; I noticed that you applied it to things like
> "Sequence" and "SequenceAcknowledgement" but not to things like
> "Identifier", "MessageNumber" or "LastMessage". Any reason for this?

Good catch.
I did a search-and-replace for the top-level elements. I'll make those
changes and send another version around. Will do so sometime today in
the afternoon -- have some calls to attend :-(

Marc: sorry about the .sxw document. I'll send a PDF version in my next
email.

> Also, I couldn't tell from the document which changes you considered to
> be in which categories (though I could guess most of the time). I wonder
> if we should use the OpenOffice "Note" feature to call these things out?

The document contains only changes from the 1st category.
I did not want to mix the two. As I said in my previous email, I'll send
the changes in the 2nd category in a separate email. "Note" sounds like
a good idea, I'll make sure that it converts correctly to PDF.