Subject: Any ideas when the issues list will be fixed?

Title: Any ideas when the issues list will be fixed?

Hey Marc!

I am back from vacation and trying to digest the progress of the tc. I noticed however that the issues list is still broken, namely there appears to be bugs in the XSL style sheet which prevents display of the issues in Explorer. Any ideas when this will be fixed?

It is rather annoying to switch browsers (namely to Firefox) just to list the issues. I would have presumed you guys would care ;-). The issues list from w3c which constitute the basis for ours is fine.

Thanks.

--umit

Dr. Umit Yalcinalp
Standards Architect