Subject: The formatting issue for WS-ReliableMessaging Policy document

Title: The formatting issue for WS-ReliableMessaging Policy document

Folks,

I just want to let you know that I am working on converting the policy doc to OO format. There are some small issues which is why I have not posted the document to you yet. I have fixed the line number issue (which is now permenant), which was quite painful. I also managed to get the doc size to be ~25 KB instead of 12M. I still have some issues with the some of the styles.

FYI, reading the .doc into OO is clearly Not the approach. I had to manually convert the document fresh to a .sxw for fixing the size, line no, etc. :-(

I will send the doc to you for sanity checking before I post it to the website, to verify that editorial bugs are not introduced unintentionally.

Thanks for being patient,

--umit