Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] Division of labor

I agree, let's just sign up as each of us has free time.
-Doug

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

09/01/2005 06:34 PM

"Yalcinalp, Umit" <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>
cc
ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [ws-rx-editors] Division of labor

Yalcinalp, Umit wrote:

> I forgot to mention this in my previous message.
>
> How do you guys want to divide the labor going forward? I only have
> interest in dealing with issues wrt to Policy doc as I have indicated in
> a previous email. For example, I volunteer to take on the resolving 001.

I'm flexible on division of labor.

For the wsrx spec I would like to suggest that we *not* have one person
assigned per section(s), rather pick up work as it trickles in based on
availability/round-robin/volunteers/whatever. Not doing so may result in
the document looking like it has been written by multiple authors
(perhaps in this case, it may end up not mattering that much, since we
have a well-defined input spec with a narrowly defined charter. But this
would depend on the extend of the changes made by the TC).

Thoughts?

-Anish