Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Policy Document using Open Office format

Title: Policy Document using Open Office format
Has any of you found any issues with the doc? If not by Wed, it is going to be on site and I will implement the issues that are listed...

Let me know,

--umit

Ps. I am on call for jury duty this week, so the response may be delayed.

From: Yalcinalp, Umit [mailto:umit.yalcinalp@sap.com]
Sent: Thursday, Sep 01, 2005 6:18 PM
To: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Folks,

Here is the converted document. You will notice that I did NOT change the artifact name, document location, etc. This is done on purpose in order to do this as a separate tx. AFAIK, the line numbers and content correspond to the original .doc document that was posted.

If you folks do not find problems, editorial issues with this document (in comparison to the .doc) format, I propose we put the converted document as the new revision to the documents directory.

After that is published, I will go ahead with integrating the resolution of i015, i016.

Please let me know if you see any issues with the document in comparison to the original version.

--umit

<<wsrx-ReliableMessagingPolicy-1.0draft-01.sxw>>