Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] updated spec + i019 and i028

Doug,

I have not had the time to look at your changes yet, however I noticed one thing right away that the document identifier in the version you sent needs to be fixed.

I was going to ask you guys your opinion about what the Location URL should be. This is perhaps an issue which is not in the issue list, but needs to be resolved. Currently, no one will be able to download the actual document using the location identifier.

Thoughts?

--umit

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, Sep 15, 2005 5:52 PM
To: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx-editors] updated spec + i019 and i028

Here's a new version of the spec with the changes from the Close() proposal.  I used Anish's version that he sent on 8/16 as the basis.  This included all of his minor editorial changes.  Please give it a quick scan.  I'm pretty sure the text itself is ok but if someone can double check my schema and wsdl changes I'd appreciate it.  If everyone is ok with this I'd like to post it to the web site soon (like maybe tomorrow night) to allow people the maximum amount of time to use it for new issues.
Note - I renamed it to ws-03
thanks
-Doug