Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Annotation for issue number?

Oh, you mean on each specific line that changed?  I thought you meant in the 'revision history' section.
Don't know if there's an easy way to mark each line with the issue # w/o a lot of manual typing.
Only thing I could think of would be to temporarily change your user name to include the issue #, then the change record would include it as part of the change  ;-)
Kind of a hack though.
-Doug

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>

09/19/2005 03:38 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [ws-rx-editors] Annotation for issue number?

Ah! Then I must have missed the annotations/notes.  Could some one please educate me about how to read the notes in the OO doc.

Thanks,
Sanjay

Re: [ws-rx-editors] Annotation for issue number?

I did that on my changes, and I see Umit did that on hers so I think we're ok.

-Doug

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>

09/19/2005 03:06 PM

<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[ws-rx-editors] Annotation for issue number?

Would it make sense to add annotation with the issue number whenever
there are any changes made to the spec text. I think it will make it
easier for the TC members to understand where each change is originating
from. If a particular change is purely editorial, we could say that in
the annotation.

In my experience with other TCs, such annotations are quite useful
especially when the drafts include changes for many issues.

Thanks,
Sanjay