Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Someone has deleted the Policy Spec draft from the website...

I assumed the same thing. The policy doc is the first draft of v1.1, this is why it is labeled draft 01.

--umit

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, Sep 19, 2005 12:12 PM
To: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Should the wd # change on each draft we put on the web site?  I was assuming so, which is why the spec is on  wd-03.   Am I wrong?
-Doug

"Yalcinalp, Umit" <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>

09/19/2005 03:06 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [ws-rx-editors] Someone has deleted the Policy Spec draft from the website...

That will be fine. I also fixed the document id in the .sxw version anyway since the wsrx prefix was just a guess and is already obsolete per resolution of i015-17

--umit