Subject: Generating diffs

All,

You probably already know this, but thought I would let everyone know
(since this came up today at the f2f):

Using OO, I can generate a PDF with no diffs as well as with diffs that
show up in .sxw (by changing what is viewed in my window
(edit->changes-show)).

Using OO, I can also compare two different versions and generate a
diff-ed up version (edit->compare_document).

So we can generate diff-ed up version between 2 WDs as well as 2 CDs.

-Anish