Subject: Kavi vs. CVS

W/regards to version management via Kavi; does Kavi have a way of locking a document so we don't have multiple editors overwriting each others changes? If not and we intend to use Kavi, how are we going to manage this, via email?

- g
BEAWorld 2005: coming to a city near you.  Everything you need for SOA and enterprise infrastructure success.

Register now at http://www.bea.com/4beaworld

Santa Clara 27-29 Sep| London 11-12 Oct| Paris13-14 Oct| Prague18-19 Oct |Tokyo 25-26 Oct| Beijing 7-8 Dec