Subject: Committee Draft issues

Editors

Here is my figuring on what needs to go into the Committee Draft:

Issues resolved up to and including the F2F to be included in CD

Issues closed, 4, 12, 14, 18

Issues requiring editor input from F2F
======================================

i001        Bilateral sequence negotiation
i005        Source resend of nacks messages when ack already received
i011        Typo in expires P0S
i013        Max message number in policy
i015        Required Artifact Metadata
i016        Document Identifiers
i017        XML Namespace URIs
i019        Sequence termination on Fault
i027        InOrder delivery assurance spanning multiple sequences
i028        Accurate final acknowledgement of a Sequence with gaps when
RMS decides to stop using it

Issues resolved at the Seattle F2F
==================================

Issue 20 - meaning of at most once DA
Issue 9 - policy assertion for Delivery Assurance.
    While this doesn't make HUGE amounts of sense without the text
describing where it goes, I suggest we add it to the document - which is
what the vote agreed

Issue 26 - space greedy. Closed
Issue 24 - Observed text.
Issue 25 - Seqack when no messages received.
Issue 29 - Security Token Reference removed
Issue 3 - Close, no action
Issue 25 - Sequence ack where no messages received
Issue 31 - Schema inconsistency
Issue 33 - NACK processing
Issue 34 - Faults on piggybacking

NewProposed01 - DuplicateDetection of CSMs - closed no action

Edits from Seattle F2F agreed as Action Items
======================================
Proposed04
Proposed05
Proposed11
Proposed12

Proposed13 is NOT to be in CD (so as to minimise change bars)

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder, Vice President of Technology

Yahoo IM: paulfremantle
Cell/Mobile: +44 (0) 7740 199 729
Fax: +1 360 485-4275
paul@wso2.com