Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] changes in wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-04

Those were checked in before we decided to accept all changes between WDs.  Go ahead and accept them but please do it (and any future changes) into a 05 version.  I'd like WD's that are posted to the TC's mailing list to be frozen - meaning, once we post WD-x we don't change it on the TC.
thanks
-Doug

"Gilbert Pilz" <Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com>

09/23/2005 04:44 PM

<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[ws-rx-editors] changes in wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-04

When I open the latest version of wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-04.sxw I see a lot of change markups, a lot more than can be accounted for considering this is only the second version of '04. Some of the changes seem to go back to 02. I thought that our policy was to "accept all changes" on the first version of any new WD? If that is true, does anybody have any objections to me "accepting all changes" and updating 04?

- g
BEAWorld 2005: coming to a city near you.  Everything you need for SOA and enterprise infrastructure success.

Register now at http://www.bea.com/4beaworld

Santa Clara 27-29 Sep| London 11-12 Oct| Paris13-14 Oct| Prague18-19 Oct |Tokyo 25-26 Oct| Beijing 7-8 Dec