Subject: Three questions

Title: Three questions

-- We decided to submit two documents one without the change bars and one including the changebars.
What do we label the pdf version that contains the diffs? I propose we label the document with a _diff.pdf marker in the same to distinguish from the pdf which does not have the diffs. If you have any other naming suggestion, please let me know.

-- Since I directly posted the earlier documents to the website, I will introduce them (the baseline and 0.1 for Policy into our repository + pdf with + pdf without the diff). From now on, I suggest we only publish to the tc document after we agree to publish. Since we did not agree on this before, I will keep the two repositories in sync.

-- When will we have yyyy/mm determined so that we can update the specs?

Let me know whether you agree to proceed as outlined or have sth else in mind.

--umit