Subject: Request for updating the targets in the issues list

Title: Request for updating the targets in the issues list

Marc,

Would you be able to update the targets in the issues list with more meaningful references? What we label is core is not really "core" per se. I would prefer to get the deliverables represented as the targets so that we can keep track of our work.

 For example Issue 001 relates to the policy spec, ditto i013, i016/17 apply to both targets…

It is easier to keep track of the changes that way.

Thanks.

--umit