Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] Committee Draft issues

As you may have seen I checked in drafts to fix issues i017, i045 and
i046. For 17, I picked 200510 as the 'YYYYMM'.

+1 to waiting to have a fix for i024.

I think we are done wrt wsrm doc based on the issues that Paul sent.
Thanks Dug for doing the heavy lifting.

Here is a summary (of the issues that Paul sent out) for the WSRM doc:

1) Closed issues that require no change to the doc --
3, 4, 12, 14, 18, 26

2) Issues that do require action and should now be 'editors - done' --
5, 11, 15, 16, 17, 19, 27, 28, 20, 25, 29, 31, 33, 34, 39, 40

3) New proposed issues --
NewProposed01 (issue i036) closed with no action
Proposed04 (issue i036) done
Proposed05 (issue i040) done
Proposed11 (issue i045) done
Proposed12 (issue i046) done