Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] Would any one of you do a sanity check for thewsrmp document?

I reviewed wsrmp doc at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/14772/wsrmp-1.1-spec-wd-01_diff.pdf
based on the changelog at the end. Looks good.

Two comments:
1) spurious 'a' on line 213
2) lines 297-299 say:
"The Delivery Assurance indicates a delivery assurance claim observed
between an Application
Source and an RM Source or an Application Destination and an RM
Destination. The semantics
of the delivery assurance is defined in WS-ReliableMessaging [WS-RM],"

I would suggest the following instead:
"The wsrmp:DeliveryAssurance specifies the Delivery Assurance as defined
by [WS-RM]."

Mostly, because wsrm spec does not say the "... observed between ..."
part. Just pointing to WS-RM spec would mean that even if the text in
WS-RM spec about DAs change (and there are issues filed about it) the
WSRMP spec text would not change.

HTH.

-Anish