Subject: possible bug in draft spec 'wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-05'

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/14785/wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-05.pdf

says:

1.3 Namespace
The XML namespace [XML-ns] URI that MUST be used by
implementations of this specification is:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/200510/
[...]

If an action URI is used, and one is not already defined per the rules
of the WS-Addressing specification [WS-Addressing], then the action
URI MUST consist of the reliable messaging namespace URI concatenated
with the "/" character and the element name. For example:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/200510/SequenceAcknowledgement

If the "XML namespace URI" is (character-for-character)

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/200510/

then the "namespace URI concatenated with the '/' character and
the element name" would yield:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/200510/ + '/' + element name

thus, e.g., (not what we want, I assume):

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/200510//SequenceAcknowledgement

Presumably: change the Namespace URI or nuke "concatenated with..."

- Robin Cover