Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] possible bug in draft spec 'wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-05'

You're probably right - don't want to kick-off any more endless discussions than necessary  :-)
Let's just tweak the text instead.
-Doug

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

10/07/2005 05:55 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Robin Cover <robin@oasis-open.org>, WS-RX Editors <ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
Re: [ws-rx-editors] possible bug in draft spec 'wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-05'

Personally, I don't care how this is solved as long as the bug that
Robin points out is fixed.
But, given that the NS was explicitly approved by the TC (and I'm not
sure if the TAB AIR document requires the NS to have a trailing '/'), I
think removing the "concatenated with the '/' character ..." part would
be the easier way forward.

I.e. change:
"If an action URI is used, and one is not already defined per the rules
of the WSAddressing specification [WS-Addressing], then the action URI
MUST consist of the reliable messaging namespace URI concatenated with
the "/" character and the element name."

to:
"If an action URI is used, and one is not already defined per the rules
of the WSAddressing specification [WS-Addressing], then the action URI
MUST consists of the reliable messaging namespace URI concatenated with
the element name."

BTW, the sentences is ambiguous about which element it is talking about.
 But that is a separate issue. It is also unclear as to what happens
when there is more than one WSRM header in the same message (eg: SeqAck
and AckRequested for two separate Sequences).

Comments?

-Anish