Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] Issue with the posted 05 document

Sanjay

I thought I had said on the call all comments by 9am Pacific Oct 18th,
and then the final version to be available for the ballot to start 9am
Pacific Oct 20th.

I agree thoroughly that it would be good if we could have edits in place
before then, so if no-one finds any more anomalies then the doc need not
change from 18th->20th.

Paul

--

Paul Fremantle