Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] RE: [ws-rx] Proposed list of issues for discussion on 10/13 conf-call

The state you ask for is “done”. On the next update I’ll make sure I’ll the issues the editors have posted as having done get moved into that state. The editor’s to do list is “pending”.  And yeah, it’s a shame we’ve decided to start moving things into “pending” and then assigning people an AI to actually complete work to really give the editor’s something to do. I still don’t believe we should have a state for that in the issue list. We just shouldn’t accept closing an issue the way we did i024 for example.

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 1:52 PM
To: Patil, Sanjay
Cc: Anish Karmarkar; Christopher B Ferris; Marc Goodner; ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

well, I'd like add a new state that says "the editors have done their job but the TC has not reviewed it yet" - I really think we need to be able to see the editor's TODO list.
-Doug

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>

10/12/2005 03:28 PM

"Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com>, Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM@IBMUS, "Anish Karmarkar" <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

cc

<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>

Subject

RE: [ws-rx-editors] RE: [ws-rx] Proposed list of issues for discussion on 10/13 conf-call

Yes Marc, you did not provide us any opportunity to blame you so far but
then why should we lose any opportunity :-)

I agree with you that we may not need additional status as long as the
issues list gets update soon enough. Personally if the issue list is
updated before Monday noon, that helps me a lot since that's when I send
out the proposed list of issues and it will be good to refer the latest
issues list.

Thanks,
Sanjay